About Me

My photo
I'm a guy who likes to cook, eat, and drink, but not necessarily in that order. This blog is nothing fancy; just my random thoughts about anything that can be baked, roasted, or fried. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Friend Me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter!

As I hope my readers have noticed, I try to make my posts thoughtful. At least in the sense, that I put a lot of thought into them. This, of course, takes time, which is why, with a busy job and two kids, I do well to publish one post a week. There are times, however, when a random food-related thought pops in my head or I come across something on the Internet that is interesting. None of these necessarily warrants a full-blown post. Consequently, I've created a Baked, Roasted, or Fried Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bakedroastedfried) and an Insouciant Chef Twitter feed (www.twitter.com/ctt3970). These will also have the added benefit of allowing more interaction with my readers. Consider these blogosphere's version of an amuse bouche!

Bon appétit!


No comments:

Post a Comment